Greetings My Beloved Masters of the Universe! Today we will continue with the Sovereignty Seal and the journey through the Sacral chakra. If you have missed my previous post about the Sovereignty Seal and Root Chakra and would like to lean more please click here.
In this step we will begin to work with one part of the Sovereignty Seal, which is our chakra system. We will journey through each of the chakras. In this series you will learn how to recognize which chakra is out of balance and the various ways that you can balance your charka, such as mudras, what to wear and what to eat. I will also share a special meditation with you that has been created in collaboration with a beautiful soul by the name of Kanika Monkatia . Here you will also learn which vibrational remedies will help to keep your chakra in balance, which gemstones to use, affirmations, mantras, how color affects your chakra and so much more.
This is a comprehensive series of videos and articles to help you learn as much as you can about various ways of harmonizing each of your chakras, keeping them balanced and how doing so will help you to be more vibrant, happy and healthy! I would also love to hear your experience with this step, so please share your experience with working on your root chakra with all of us by commenting on this post, the more we share with each other, the more we will learn and help each other on this beautiful journey of self discovery! Are you ready? Let’s continue:
Sacral Chakra color Orange is composed of red and yellow in equal parts and it is a color of vitality and strength. It is at the lower end of the visible light spectrum and it is also a warm color. It reminds me of the heat of the sun. Just as the sacral chakra is located in the pelvic area, orange is the area of our gut feelings and wisdom. Buddhists call this “hara”, the centre of being through which we connect with the deepest voice of the self, the deepest stillness and wisdom. This is where we find bliss. Orange energy is very sensual. Living a life guided by orange color transforms even the most mundane daily experiences into pleasurable experiences. That is not to say that orange is purely hedonistic. Orange is also associated with the gentle and positive nurturing of ourselves which moves us on our path of growth and development. On a physical level orange relates to the colon, bladder, and gallbladder. It is part of the digestion and assimilation.
Orange energy is very powerful physical and spiritual energy. It helps to convert prana (or chi) into energy that can be used by the body for vital functions. Orange energy is balance, strength, and sustenance. It is the building block of physical growth and development. Orange represents the developmental stage when we learn to walk and we explore our world. Orange is a color of shock. It can stimulate us, dazzle, or irritate. But, it must be noticed. On an emotional level, it is a color of great intensity and power. It is also the color of fall and letting go. Sacral chakra color orange reminds us that a part of us must die in order to create space for something new. As I already mentioned under physical level, orange energy is very spiritual because it helps to convert subtle energy (prana or chi) into energy that can be used by the body. So, with orange, there is a very close connection and synergy between physical and spiritual levels. No discussion of the sacral chakra color would be complete without talking about Tantra. I must mention that the chakra system originates in Tantric philosophy. Most westerners associate Tantra only with sexual pleasure. However, the purpose of Tantra is the same as that of any other yoga path – to attain liberation from illusion by moving the energy up the spinal column. And yes, in Tantric practices this movement of energy is achieved by using the force created by the arousal of sexual energy to awaken Goddess Kundalini and pushing her up the spine. And orange color aids in moving this energy. http://www.chakra-anatomy.com/sacral-chakra-colors.html
The Sacral Chakra governs the sexual organs, Ovaries / Testicles, bladder, bowel and lower intestine.
This Chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open, your feelings flow freely and are expressed without you being over emotional.
You are open to intimacy and you can be passionate and lively. You have no problems dealing with your sexuality.
The issues in this chakra concern our relationship with others and the world around us, particularly our emotional identity and sexuality. When it is functioning well, we experience life as a fluid flow in which we connect with others through our feelings and experience healthy and fulfilling relationships of all kinds.
When it is the turn of the Sacral Chakra to be the focus of an upgrade, the most prominent issues on the surface will be to do with emotional balance, creativity, sexuality and self-acceptance.
This Chakra controls our motion (movement) and our e-motions (movement of the emotions). It is associated with the ovaries and testes. The Sacral Chakra represents a duality, a polarity, such as the pain pleasure principle. (So again we see the strong ties between our emotions and our physical ailments.) It represents magnetism, controlling patterns, and emotional feelings (joy, anger, fear).
The second Chakra is about friendliness, creativity, emotions and intuition on the gut level. It’s influenced by how emotions were expressed or repressed during childhood. It is the sexual center for women.
It motivates all our behavior. The areas of the body that it relates to are the sexual organs, stomach, upper intestines, liver, gallbladder, kidney, pancreas, spleen, and the middle spine. It is ruled by the water element. When we deny our emotions, water is also retained within the physical body, along with other toxins both emotionally and physically. Finding a healthy balance between control and letting go is essential for the healthy functioning of this Chakra.
We constantly move (movement) our energy towards pleasurable things and away from things that are disturbing to us. I believe we are taught this response at a very young age. We run from our emotions. We run from unpleasant things. This is a much easier way of survival. We may see some individuals go into states of complete emotional shut down, void and numb of many emotions.
The Sacral Chakra governs our sexual relationships, our feelings, and how we react to feeling someone else’s feelings and energies (clairsentient). In practice we may encounter many individuals who present with a low or non-existent sex drive due to being completely closed off emotionally. If you cannot feel emotionally you may not be capable of making the physical connection.
The Water element is associated with our emotions and the Sacral Chakra. Remember the fluidity, the movement, the flow found within this Chakra. The moon and Venus are the planets associated with this energy center. It not only controls our emotions but also our fertility, our cycles, and the urinary track. Think of the many cycles that are connected to the moon such as the tides, and the seasons. In addition the moon is also found to have a connection to the Crown chakra as well. (https://hpathy.com/homeopathy-papers/the-seven-chakras-of-the-body/)
Is your Sacral Chakra in balance?
Emotions, duality of self vs. other, cooperation vs. competition, and physical empowerment are main themes of the Sacral Chakra.
Symptoms of the Sacral Chakra imbalance are suspicion, even violence, toward “others” who are not part of the family, tribe, skin color, race, religion or sexual orientation.
The tendency is to control other people, sometimes violently, through power, money or sexual aggression. Confusion between love and lust is common. (This can also be a symptom of the heart chakra.)
A common expression of the Sacral Chakra being clouded and sluggish is low self-esteem and taking things personally with the need to prove oneself through competition. Strong emotions associated with the Sacral Chakra include anger, guilt and regret. Seeking attention from others and becoming emotionally dependent may arise out of a sense of alienation and loneliness.
Do you often find yourself feeling guilty and blaming yourself for various issues? Do you often find yourself using your sexuality as a way to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do? Or do you repress your sexual urges altogether? Depriving yourself from experiencing sensuality? Do you experience lower back pain? bladder or kidney issues? constipation or hemorrhoids? impotence or prostate problems? uterus, fertility or menstrual issues? If the answer to any of these questions is a yes, then you should work on balancing out your sacral chakra.
BLADDER – SACRAL CHAKRA
EMOTIONAL COMPONENTS OF YOUR BLADDER ISSUES.
One of the organs that are associated with the sacral chakra is your bladder. To help you understand the reason that you may be experiencing issues with your bladder I would like to share an article from Luís Martins Simões book, “Does Your Body Lie?” in which he states the following:
The urinary system gets rid of residual waters (the large bowel disposes of organic matter). The bladder stores the liquids that have been rejected by the kidneys.
The subterranean waters of the body are deeply connected to ancestral memories. Fecundity (fertility) and toxins (urine-waters) are part of the same structure, although they belong to distinct systems. The urinary system shows the fears and resistances to eventual changes. We all know that certain situations of discomfort such as fears, stress, tension, makes us urinate, in other words, relieve the bladder. In fact, the urge to pee serves as an excuse to move away from a situation in which we felt uncomfortable.
When one is afraid, he feels that the other person may attack. For this reason, the sympathetic nervous system gets ready to run away. Here, as opposed to the energy caused by anger, which moves up to the scapular waist, the energy that comes from fear goes down to the lower limbs. Legs get ready to start running! The fact that one may need to run for a long time may make us empty the sacs of urine and faeces we carry in order to run faster. This is the reason why the person who is afraid may suffer from urinary or bowel incontinence. Accounts of people who pee down their legs out of fear are very usual.
If escaping is not possible, then energy gets trapped in the middle of the back, putting weight on the anus and on the urethra, as well as on the eyes.
The bladder is the ultimate warehouse of toxins. Kidneys and bladder eliminate toxins out of the body.
Deep fear, that is, fear associated to a feeling of danger, of extremely serious consequences, is directly linked to the kidneys. The bladder is linked to social relationship conflicts, to external communication, as well as to territorial conflicts and socialization.
In fact, human beings, when settling somewhere, have always started by building fences, thus marking their territory: “It is mine!” It is part of their roots. This is how we mark our territory. Animals, well before us, started demarcating their territory, not with fences, but with urine. And this concept of marking the territory with urine stills prevails amongst us.
Therefore, when someone is unable to mark his territory, he shows symptoms associated to the bladder. He may have enuresis, urinate a lot during the day, his urine may have a strong smell, he may urinate during the night, or he may have a cystitis (urinary infection).
The role of urine is to mark the territory. It has to do with the marking of the person’s vital space.
Generally speaking, the bladder’s capacity is smaller in women, because of the space occupied by the uterus, which stands right above the bladder.
Since primordial times that females look after the nests more, while the males deal more with the externals borders. Thus, women feel they have bladder problems when they are unable to organize their vital space. When everything is a mess. And males feel they have bladder problems when they cannot limit the external borders of their territories, and when they feel threatened in their own space. Each may, as a result of the tension they are experiencing, develop an ulcer (a hole) in the mucose of the bladder. This additional space inside the bladder indicates that the body is responding to that person’s need to have more space, in order to hold more urine which, in turn, will enable him to better mark his territory, with increased intensity. The body develops the space that will allow an increased flow of urine.
Once this tension, whether it affects women or men, has gone, urinary infections develop, such as cystitis, burning pee, enuresis and urethritis (urethra infection).
If a person feels under a lot of tension and for some reason does not verbalize it, then cancer of the bladder may occur. You can learn more by getting his book here: https://www.amazon.com/Does-Your-Body-Lie-Sickness/dp/1516887344/ref=sr_1_5
Homeopathic Remedies to help with your Bladder Issues: Especially if you have incontinence these remedies should help.
Please note that I am not a doctor and am only sharing this with you from my own research and experience.
If you have Prostate Issues Staphysagria is known to help prevent prostate surgery. However, this is something that you should discuss with a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
- Pulsatilla – The weather-cock among remedies. The disposition and mental state are the chief guiding symptoms to the selection of Pulsatilla Pulsatilla. It is pre-eminently a female remedy, especially for mild, gentle, yielding disposition. Sad, crying readily; weeps when talking; Changeable, contradictory. The patient seeks the open air; always feels better there, even though he is chilly. Mucous membranes are all affected. Discharges thick, bland, and yellowish-green. Often indicated after abuse of Ferrum Met Iron tonics, and after badly-managed measles. Symptoms ever changing. thirstless, peevish , and chilly. When first serious impairment of health is referred to age of puberty. Great sensitiveness. Wants the head high. Feels uncomfortable with only one pillow. Lies with hands above head.
- Causticum – Manifests its action mainly in chronic rheumatic, arthritic and paralytic affections, indicated by the tearing, drawing pains in the muscular and fibrous tissues, with deformities about the joints; progressive loss of muscular strength, tendinous contractures. Broken down seniles. In catarrhal affections of the air passages, and seems to choose preferable dark-complexioned and rigid-fibered persons. Restlessness at night, with tearing pains in joints and bones, and faint-like sinking of strength. This weakness progresses until we have gradually appearing paralysis. Local paralysis, vocal cords, muscles of deglutition , of tongue, eyelids, face, bladder and extremities. Children are slow to walk. The skin of a Caucasian person is of a Dirty white sallow, with warts, especially on the face. Emaciation due to disease, worry, etc., and of long standing. Burning, rawness, and soreness are characteristic.
- Staphysagria – Nervous affections with marked irritability, diseases of the genito-urinary tract and skin, most frequently give symptoms calling for Staphysagria. Acts on teeth and alveolar periosteum . Ill effects of anger and insults. Sexual sins and excesses. very sensitive.Lacerated tissues. Pain and nervousness after extraction of teeth. Sphincters lacerated or stretched.
WHAT TO DO TO HEAL YOUR SACRAL CHAKRA
There are many things that you can do today to assist in balancing out your Sacral chakra. You can do everything that we’ll cover in article, none of it, or simply pick and choose what your body and mind are resonating with and proceed from there.
You can simply close your eyes and focus on your Sacral chakra. You can add a mudra to your meditation and/or add a mantra specific to this chakra. You can even dress in the colors associated with the sacral chakra which is orange and all shades of orange.
Or go even further and focus on eating foods that are supportive of the sacral chakra. One step further as you are doing Yoga spend a little extra time on a yoga pose which opens and balances out your sacral chakra.
Be prepared as you go through this exercise that in order to balance out your sacral chakra many emotions that have been stored in this part of your body may begin to rise.
Pay attention to your thoughts as you go about your day, and try to truly tune into the reasons to these thoughts, feelings and emotions being there. Give gratitude for the experiences associated with these emotions and let go of any negative feelings that you may have in this regard. As you are working with releasing your emotions various vibrational remedies should come in handy for you. Try using some of the remedies in this article below.
GUIDED MEDITATION FOR THE SACRAL CHAKRA BY KANIKA MANKOTIA
FOODS TO EAT AT THIS TIME
Just below your navel sits your second chakra, which governs sexuality and emotions. The second chakra’s element is water, so pure water is the best thing you can ingest to clear and heal this chakra. Liquids in general are a good bet, especially transparent liquids like teas and broths, so be sure to keep hydrated if your second chakra is imbalanced.
The color of this chakra is orange, so orange foods, especially
- oranges, and orange juice, can be healing.
- Luscious, juicy fruits can also help to charge this chakra, so have some melon, mango, or strawberries for a sacral chakra boost.
- passion fruit,
- Even honey and nuts are recommended for it.
- As for spices, cinnamon, vanilla, sesame seeds help to nourish the chakra.
Sacral chakra crystals & gemstones
The full list of gemstones for the Sacral Chakra is very long, a short list of the most popular gemstones to use for balancing out your sacral chakra are:
- Orange Kyonite
Or you can choose to work with tool that I love and that works specifically on opening up the sacral chakra which is of course THE ANKH KEY – Drunvalo Melchizedek talks about Ankh, as well as Bro Reggie of Secret of Ankh extensively speaks about the Ankh, so if you are interested please look them up. The Sacral Chakra is magnificent and awe inspiring! It manages a lot of very important human functions, and is usually quite developed in most humans living in this era. This chakra is the center that oversees the creation of life. The Sanskrit name for the Sacral Chakra translates as feminine creative abode or the seat of life or the dwelling place of the Self. It is “located” in the lower abdomen, just below the navel and it is typically depicted as being orange in color. What this tool does is aligns you with your own self helping you to experience LIFE here on earth and integrating your etheric self. This tool is known for activating the sacral chakra and releasing all the negativity in regards to intimacy and sex that is stored in your body, but not only this, but so much more. It also activates your psychic abilities, working on the sacral chakra allowing you to become sensual and be able to attune yourself to the needs of others. Helping you in building strong relationships with others. To learn more about this one of a kind tool please click here.
SACRAL CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS
Affirmations are a great way to refocus your mind onto positive thinking. Throughout the day you can use the following Sacral Chakra Affirmations to get your mind in line with your higher self.
– feelings, relationships, pleasure, creativity, sexuality.
“I love to feel pleasure in my body”
“I easily accept pleasure”
“I am surrounded by relationships that feel good”
“I am a sensual and creative being”
AROMATHERAPY FOR SACRAL CHAKRA (ESSENTIAL OILS)
Essential oils for the sacral chakra tend to have a stimulating scent and have the effect of loosening one up – emotionally, mentally, sexually or energetically. They tend to encourage genuine personal expression either through creativity, industry or formation of bonds and friendship. Some of the more common essential oils include:
- Bay Laurel (Laurus nobile)
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Cardamon (Electtaria cardomomum)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
- Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum)
- Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora)
- Sandalwood (Santalum album)
All of the above essential oils stimulate and open the sacral chakra, loosen or release stuck energy and encourage sensual, sexual or creative expression. Sandalwood is in some ways the quintessential essential oil for the sacral chakra. It promotes positive self esteem and contentment with the self, stimulates sensual and spiritual love and sexuality and regulates hormones and the reproductive system. Clary sage also balances hormones and is an important essential oil for women’s reproductive issues. Clary sage is inspiring. It stimulates the intuition and dream world without disconnecting one from the body.
The citrus essential oils are uplifting and encouraging as well. They help one experience events in a balanced and positive way and transmute harsher experiences that may otherwise fester into debilitating memories and life-long negative patterns. Bay laurel is stimulating, and it also promotes communication of intuitive and imaginative ideas. Patchouli offers emotional support as well as arouses sexuality and sensuality, allowing for a greater sense of security in relationships.
When I think of opening, embracing, liberating and releasing inhibitions, I always think Jasmine. It makes the process of opening up joyful rather than fearful. It promotes love, sensuality and sexuality, creativity, and living in the moment. Jasmine harmonizes and promotes wholeness.
If the sacral chakra issue is mostly about just being stuck, citruses and jasmine create a blend for joyfully opening. If there is a lot of self recrimination, patchouli and sandalwood provide love and support and a safe context for more honest self assessment. Both of these essential oils as well as Neroli could be included in a blend for someone who has experienced physical or sexual abuse as a child. These are all deeper supportive scents. Neroli offers a profound sense of ease. It helps one breath deeply, fill with peace and calm and feel whole. It is such a unique and beautiful note. http://www.starchaser-healingarts.com/essential-oils-and-the-second-or-sacral-chakra-svadhisthana/
VIBRATIONAL REMEDIES FOR THE SACRAL CHAKRA
There are many vibrational remedies to balance out your sacral chakra. Please note that I am not a medical professional and nothing here or anywhere on this site can be taken as medical or health advice, so check with your physician before following any advice or information you find on this site. I am not a doctor, and as such cannot diagnose or treat any medical issues. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with their health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician. Nothing you read here should be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment.
IMPORTANT! If you are going to use any of the vibrational remedies, especially homeopathy, it is best that you stay away from mint and strong essential oils. Mint antidotes homeopathic remedies, which is a positive if you accidentally overdose on a homeopathic remedy. What this means is if you start to experience a healing crises, or the original symptoms that you’re trying to remove aggravate so much so that you can’t handle it anymore, then you would simply take a strong dose of mint and in about 20 – 40 minutes the symptoms should recede. I’ve personally experienced this on myself and use mint to antidote remedies all the time if they aggravate. Mint doesn’t have the same effect on flower essences because flower essences tend to stay in the body for a very short period of time anywhere from a few minutes to roughly about 30 minutes or so. Flower essences work fast, but also need to be constantly repeated. While homeopathy depending on the potency 30C, 200C, LM’s, 1M etc., tend to stay in the body far longer. It also depends on which remedy you are taking. For example Bryonia stays in the body for a few hours, it’s a very short acting but an incredibly powerful remedy. While a remedy like Lycopodium, Calcarea or Sepia tend to stay in the body a lot longer than that. But it all depends on the potency and the remedy. That’s why I always suggest working with a homeopath especially in the beginning until you get comfortable and gain a deeper understanding of homeopathy. However, again you can use it on your own as well, providing that you research each remedy very well. But going back to mint. Mint should be avoided when healing with homeopathy.
The Sacral Chakra Essence
The Sacral Chakra Essence is all about creativity, emotions and sexuality. It’s a really helpful Essence if you find it difficult to express or get in touch with your emotional needs, or you experience out of balance emotions, relationship difficulties, low self-image, anger, frustration, impatience, blocked sexuality or creativity. The Sacral Chakra Essence is a deep acting combination containing a mix of; Carnelian, Clear Quartz, Squash, Rose Quartz, Calendula, Dark Opal, Chrysocolla & Icosahedron. It is specifically designed to open, clear and balance the sacral chakra so that it can function more efficiently. https://www.crystalherbs.com/blog/index.php/essence-reviews/sacral-chakra-essence/
- Holly – which helps you to have good will towards others,
- Willow – which helps you to forgive and forget
- Pine – helps you to let go of guilt and finally respect yourself
- Heather – helps you to stop being needy and be able to empathize and listen to others,
- Water Violet – helps you to connect with others. To learn more about these remedies please visit bachflower.com
Hormonal Healing Vibrational Spray by Melina Ferguson –A time when we walk in our truth and birth a new earth within us so our realities are in alignment with the divine plan and highest potentials. This essence is to awaken through the feminine womb, the mysteries and knowledge we hold hidden, to sit, listen and receive the answers, it is sacred and pure codding that rises like the serpents up into our heart of hearts and out through our voice of who we are. There is no denying the power of a woman anymore, this essence will assist you in breaking blockages and stepping into the Goddess Creator! For more information please visit https://wiseoldseeds.bigcartel.com/product/hormonal-healing-vibrational-spray-50ml
Hyland’s Cell Salts – I also recommend using Schuessler’s Cell Salts/Tissue Salts. These are very fast acting and incredibly powerful remedies that will get you into balance fast. They are easy to use and can be found in your local health food store or online at stores such as Iherb.com or Amazon.com, etc.,
Cell salts satisfy mineral imbalances in the body, stimulating the body’s natural healing process. … As calcium fluoride gives tissues strength and flexibility, its cell salt Calc Fluor offers gentle structural support for diverse symptoms including hemorrhoids and headcolds.
Nat Mur (Natrum Muriaticum), the water-distributing cell salt, helps the body balance and better distribute its fluids. It is ideal for relief of symptoms of headaches, colds, and heartburn. Nat Mur plays a role in the production of hydrochloric acid and is also helpful for symptoms of gastric upset and distress.
Homeopathic Remedies for the Sacral Chakra
Please note, that even though you can try homeopathy on your own, it’s always best to consult with a homeopathic practitioner who can find the right remedy for you, because overtime symptoms change, and homeopaths know how various remedies interact with each other, which remedy to prescribe after which, which potency will work for you, etc., While flower essences are a lot easier to understand choose based on your symptoms, homeopathy is a very intricate science and again, I strongly recommend that you reach out to a qualified homeopath who can guide you properly with the remedies that work best for you.
There are many remedies that are available to balance out your sacral chakra, but it is important to do a thorough research before taking a remedy to find which one matches you the best. There is a great free tool available to help you narrow down the remedies that will work for you based on your symptoms. You can find this tool by clicking here. https://abchomeopathy.com/go.php
The following description of remedies was written by Dr. Luc De Schepper M.D., Ph.D, C.Hom, D.I.Hom., Lic.Ac a phenomenal doctor whom I had the pleasure of meeting and being guided by. He was the first Homeopath that I have come into contact with and homeopathy has changed my life! Dr. Luc has since retired but has transferred his practice to an amazingly caring and knowledgeable homeopathic doctor by the name of Farah Gron whom I absolutely love! Those of you who have been following me for a while heard about Farah Gron, but if you haven’t and need a really great homeopath who cares deeply about helping you, then you can reach out to Farah at www.NewLifeHomeopathy.com. She does Skype sessions as well as in person consultations. But going back to the description of remedies for the Solar Plexus. In his book which I highly recommend for everyone to get “The People’s Repertory” Click here to purchase it. Dr. Luc writes:
- Causticum – Causticum is mainly used in conditions affecting the central nervous system: the central idea is paralysis. This can also mean paralysis of the emotions, as can happen to some unfortunate people who have been subjected to several traumas in a short timespan (loss of friends, children, family in which they act like they can’t move, it was just one trauma too much!). In addition to paralysis of the nervous system, Causticum is also used for burning, drawing pains with a feeling that “the tendons are too short.” Causticum can relieve a stiff neck (right-sided) and acute carpal tunnel syndrome. It is predominantly a right-sided remedy. It is a great remedy for Bell’s palsy and for incontinence of urine in which people lose urine when they are running, coughing, laughing, or sneezing. In these chronic cases, however, you should consult your homeopath. Clues for using Causticum include symptoms made worse by dry, cold north winds (the person needs a scarf or a hat); symptoms worse at 3:00 a.m.; and symptoms better in a hot, humid climate. Most people with a rheumatism or arthritis feel worse in dampness; people with arthritis or rheumatism who feel better in dampness almost always need Causticum.) The person who needs Causticum chronically usually has a great sense of justice and great sympathy for others (a child can get tics from seeing another child in a wheelchair, for instance). These people are very sensitive to the wrongs in the world.
- Staphysagria – While this remedy is very useful in many physical illnesses, I want to direct your attention first to its great healing power in what we call indignation/humiliation situations of physical, emotional, mental, sexual and/or verbal abuse. The repetition of these events creates a climate in which a person is not able to stand up to their abuser (suppressed anger). Anyone caught in a bad abusive relationship or marriage should be helped by this remedy (but only with the guidance of your homeopathic physician). Staphysagria should be given immediately to any rape victim (after Arnica for the physical bruises) to heal the devastating emotional effects. It is also of great effect in “honeymoon cystitis,” so called for it’s prevalence after increased sexual intercourse (because a woman’s body can experience sex as an invasion or trauma, even when it is desired emotionally). Likewise if you have to undergo a cystoscopy (bladder examination) or catheterization, you should take Staphysagria as long as the catheter is in place. It will avoid pains and infections in the urethra. In fact it should be used preventatively before these operations (200C, 3 pallets dry in the mouth) to prevent pain and infection. Staphysagria is the #1 remedy for styes, for which it has a quick curing effect. I have used it preventatively for mosquito bites (take 30C dry every morning when you are in mosquito country).
- Sepia – What a great remedy to restore the physical and emotional powers to a woman who is worn out from too many pregnancies, abortions or miscarriages, too much and too early responsibility (like a 12-year old girl taking over the role of her absent mother), or simply too much work at home: children, husband, and career which she has seemingly juggled with great endurance until she finally has had it. She is overwhelmed by work and responsibilities. Then there is only one way out: escaping to a silent place, by herself, with great indifference to anyone as she feels she cannot entertain anyone. Away from the daily chores! Away from the ever demanding daily routine of feeding her kids, bringing them to soccer practice – and then there is the “big boy” asking for sex to which she has great aversion. The woman in a Sepia state cannot bear it. She wants to run away, as far as possible. Whenever you recognize the above situation, whenever you are “dead” emotionally and physically, you should run – to your homeopathic physician, who will help you before you resort to smacking your children. As for our acute uses, Sepia relieves morning sickness. It is definitely the #1 remedy for pregnancy vomiting and for prolapse of the organs (bladder, uterus). The #1 for leucorrhea (vaginal discharge, “the whites”) in little girls, Sepia also relives itching of the vagina with great dryness commonly seen in menopause. Sepia is a great remedy for menopause in general, especially when hot flushes and hair loss are present. As you can see, most of the uses for Sepia are chronic in nature and require assistance from a homeopathic physician, but I could not omit this important remedy. Any working woman has been int his situation at some point.
The Sacral Chakra has an affinity with the Sycotic miasm in regards to the bodily fluids, sexuality, and the emotions. It reigns over the kidneys, Urinary tract and our circulation (fluids); therefore the use of the glandulars that relate to the specific organs may be used.
Again I strongly recommend that you reach out to a qualified homeopath before taking remedies for long seated problems, while homeopathy is completely safe, it can give aggravations and cause healing crises, which is where the symptom you’re trying to remove becomes even stronger, this lasts for a short period of time, but is very unpleasant to go through. That is why it is so very important to work with a homeopathic practitioner who can guide you along the way. If however, you decide to do it on your own after you do your own research and find a homeopathy that you feel will work for you. Be sure to avoid all mint and all products that have mint in them, as well as strong essential oils as they will antidote homeopathic remedies. This of course is a positive if you get an aggravation from a remedy because you will be able to cancel it out by eating or drinking mint. Also keep in mind that not all remedies go together, so say you find two remedies that you think will do the job, but one of them might antidote the other. You can check to see their compatibility on http://www.ABCHomeopathy.com which is the same site where you can use a remedy finder to find the remedy that’s right for you.
Thank you for reading this article, I truly hope that this information was helpful for you. If you found it to be helpful please share it with others whom you feel may benefit from this information, as well as post your comments below this article about your experience with these suggestions. In the next article I will talk about the Sacral Chakra, so stay tuned. Till then I send you the love of Universal proportions!
~Anna Merkaba – is a Channeler, Lightworker, Healer and Messenger of the KEYS to help YOU on your journey of awakening to your true self! For more channeled messages to help you on your journey of self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL–https://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/
P.S. To help you on your journey I have written a book. It is now available for all of you in digital form. It is called “Mission To Earth – A Light workers guide to self mastery”. In it I explore topics such as: Why you are here and what you are doing on earth. How Starseeds get to earth to begin with. Why you feel the way you do. How to communicate with your guides. How to discover your life purpose. How to release everything and let it go. How to reprogram yourself in order to fully connect with your true essence. How to release old thinking patterns and institute a new reality into your life. How to change your life and make it what you want it to be, and most importantly how to find a link back HOME! There’s a lot more that I discuss in this book. I invite you to join me on this journey of self discovery as we explore together the “HOW”, the “WHY” and the “WHEN”. For more information please visit Amazon: This book is available on Amazon as a Kindle Version, and you can get it by clicking here
Please note: The author of this website and its assigns are not responsible in any way shape or form for any actions taken by individuals reading these posts. The information provided herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute as any medical advice, whatsoever. Therefore the author and publisher of this site assume NO responsibility for any individuals’ interpretation or use of the information provided herein.
Categories: METATRON'S SOVEREIGNTY SEAL JOURNEY